Sunday, August 29, 2010

Good News

Today is the best day of your life because it is today! Yesterday is gone forever and tomorrow may never come. Today is all you have so make the best of it. I have learned to value the precious gift of today, more-so than ever. We live in perilous times where death runs rampant, wielding his vicious sickle with deadly precision. Still, in these dark times there is good news. There are good things happening despite the constant bombardment of negative reports we face daily. There is a light that shines in all this darkness and that light is Jesus Christ. We'll get there shortly, but first let us not forget that life is to be cherished. My days of carelessness are fleeting more swiftly than ever with the realization that tomorrow is not promised. Think about that for a minute. Oh, how I long to recoup the seconds I have squandered away. This realization, however, did not invite melancholy. Instead it brought me joy and the ability to value each day for what it is really worth; priceless. It also occurred to me that I need to live each day with a definitive purpose. No, I don't mean having everything planned. Besides, what is more exciting than spontaneity? What I do mean is not wasting our time. Once its gone there is no turning back. So you might have wondered what is the purpose of this blog...In truth, this blog is nothing more than the out cry of one man in an attempt to reach his fellow man/woman. I do not have all the answers. I am NOT a conspiracy theorist, but I do have enough sense to know everything is NOT as it seems. I know very little compared to what there is to know, but one thing I am certain of is this; we have lost sight of what it means to love our fellow man. God is love, and thus the perfect example of how to love. I created this blog because I have not lost sight of love. I only mean to challenge those who feel that there is something more to discover. If you haven't figured it all out then we are just alike and you are in the right place. Still searching! If you do have all the answers then I'm afraid we have nothing to learn from one another, and my blog is not quite what you're looking for. I'm here to challenge you to look beyond the surface. I hope that when you visit this site you will be inspired to think outside of the box; that you won't just accept anything that the world throws in your direction. Well at least not until you've asked a few questions first. I have a family and protecting/educating them is my top priority. The world is a big and sometimes frightening place, but I know that I was not given a spirit of fear. Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world. I will often explore the taboo and controversial so that you, my friend, might have a shot at hearing about what your schools, governments, and media won't tell you. What they do like to tell you is a bunch lies and useless information that has no substance or value to you. It is up to you to decide what you want to believe. I am only here to challenge you to seek out the truth in a world where deception is at every turn. As cliche as it might sound, "what you don't know may very well hurt you." If I didn't love you I wouldn't dare waste time writing this letter from me to you. Those behind the New Age agenda (and NWO) are very well aware that an educated, well informed public is their biggest threat. Keeping you dumbed-down so that you remain controllable is the only way to succeed with their evil plans. Surely, Jesus wouldn't and DOESN'T stand for the atrocities being committed by those in high places. Atrocities being committed against the people! I urge you to take a stand for truth and take back what is being taken from you right under your nose; your freedom. Wake up good people! As always, Truth is Freedom, Knowledge is power.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Once a word has been allowed to escape, it cannot be recalled. ~Horace

Followers