Thursday, August 19, 2010

Taxes!


Greetings ladies and gents,
A matter of great controversy has come to the forefront of pressing issues that I have spent much time debating. Taxes! Yes the dreadful word that we all love to hear. Hang on. Before you go assuming that I am a tax-basher
and completely anti-government, just know that I am neither. I am for having a government. I'm certain that total chaos (worse than already is) would exist without one. I am, however, in opposition to tyrannical leadership, absurd policies, and a government that feels its own interests are superior to that of the people. Taxes, yes, taxes. I am not opposed to paying taxes, for even the good Lord Jesus payed taxes when due. I am, however, against paying money towards unknown causes, and more-so to villainous causes. So you don't care or its none of your business what the uncle sam does with tax money? Wrong! Such thoughts are folly. You're going to tell me that after slaving many hours to earn the pay you make, that you don't care what is being done with your hard earned money (that you are forced to pay). You couldn't pay me to believe that! Well then, why are we taxed on just about everything under the sun and so few question it? In fact, Big brother is even considering taxing the air that we breathe, if it hasn't already taken place. Ludicrous right? As I stated before, paying taxes is not my gripe here. It is what our tax money is being used for that concerns me. So how would you feel to find out that your hard earned bucks could very well be funding terrorist activities, wars, poisonous vaccines, ungodly stem cell and cloning research, tools of devastation (HAARP), or simply fattening the pockets of the already super wealthy. The list goes on and on. Disgusting as it is, these are far more than speculation. Do your research good people. This abuse must stop! Americans work far too hard to be left with so little at the end of the day, and even far worse to have their money used directly for the bloodshed and dehumanizing of others. This is my gripe with taxes! Think about all the paychecks you have ever gotten. Now think about all of the taxes that YOU have paid. Now, think about how much you could have done with that stolen money ( I consider it thievery). I would even submit to the government demanding  that a direct portion of income be paid to charities (or something likewise) verses paying taxes to be used for unspeakable purposes. I ask that you take the time and think about just what is being done with your tax dollars and if it is actually benefiting you in some fashion. As always, Truth is freedom, Knowledge is Power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Once a word has been allowed to escape, it cannot be recalled. ~Horace

Followers